We offer professional regeneration and repair of automatic gearboxes, such as DSG, S-Tronic, Multitronic, Tiptronic, comprehensive, computer diagnostics, periodic inspections, oil changes, copying the software and repair of electronic controls and mechatronic systems used in vehicles of the Volkswagen Group.The most common symptoms of damage to automatic gearboxes include:
- inability to switch gears,
- tipping shifting while out of gear,
- inability to start the vehicle in P position,
- counting wheel error G 195, G 196, G 182,
- valve error N88, N215, N216 (short circuit between positive and negative voltage),
- gear box switching into the emergency mode (flashing or the whole frame),
- lack of full disengagement while stopping,
- perceptible jerks during start-up,
- working correctly with a cold engine, cracks and jerks after warming up,
- oil leakage through the air vent,
- dual clutch, excessively large torque,
- protection against unintentional start-up,
- accidental clutch opening.
Repairs and assembled components come with a 12-month warranty.